WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — At least seven people were shot and three were killed in a shooting at a house party early Saturday in North Carolina, a police chief said.
The shooting happened inside a home in Wilmington around midnight, police Chief Donny Williams said.
- Unaccompanied migrant kids may be housed on California base
- Leaker says they are offering private details of 500 million Facebook users
- 3 dead, 4 hurt in North Carolina house party shooting
- Births among endangered right whales highest since 2015
- Alabama Senate approves option for lifetime concealed carry permits
Information about the people who were shot was not immediately released as authorities sought to notify family members.
No suspects were immediately identified and no motive had been determined. Police did not feel the public was in danger, Williams said.
Trademark and Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.